Sunday, February 17, 2013

valentine's day


Our Valentine's Day was a sweet one. We enjoyed the company of my sweet sis in law and her kids for some valentine bingo and lunch. Yes bingo counted as school. :-)  The kids loved it, especially the part where they ate the M&M's! The day before k made a sweet card for Nana and she made herself one too cuz girly loves her some crafting!!




We found this great book at the library that was based on 1 Cor. 13. I love that it has pictures of what is not loving contrasted with those that are. Such a great visual example for any age in how the Lord would have us be towards one another.

And then here is our bingo fun. :-) 







Karina and I had fun putting these together for her sweet cousins. And Nana made a special visit to drop off something sweet to K. Oh how this girl loves her Nana!!



This is how we ended the night. My hubby and I were actually helping out friends that evening but we came home to spend some time together and its how I want to end every Valentine's Day now. Our plan was to go out on Friday, the day after Valentine's and I think that's what a lot of people had in mind. Still this night was special and so relaxing!



Love this sweet man of mine!! 

Earlier in the week K and I had some fun going out with some friends for lunch at a lovely little place on the water. She was great and it was a blessing to visit with some dear sister's in the Lord. They bless me every time we are together. The food was yummy too.












I love that my girly and I can go out and have a great time with friends. After this we popped in at daddy's work to say hi. Love seeing him in the middle of the day even if it's just a few minutes. 

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

No comments: