Friday, January 4, 2013

our christmas


I have so much fun and good times to share on here but to hold you over till I get those posts all done is a little photo shoot k and I had fun with. I know to some it would seem a lot of pics of the same kid. And it is but I have come to love so much all her sweet expressions. So this is more for me then anyone else.








We both got a really good laugh out of how serious Jazz looks in these pictures. K tried  to make him smile but he looked kinda scary with his teeth showing. Anyone that knows him knows that he is more scared of everything around him then scary himself. But we like for strangers to not know that.:-) 

Well soon I will have some great pics from our December fun and Christmas Eve and Day! Oh and my birthday is in there somewhere too. Can hardly believe it's 2013 and that I have enjoyed 35 wonderful years by God's amazing grace!! He continues to show me day by day to trust Him and know that His plan is perfect.

" The word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John1:14

This really says it all. He is full of grace and truth and came to show us what true grace is and how to show it to those around us. I still have so far to go in learning how to be more like Him, but my prayer is that each and every day He will shine down His mercies on me as I seek His face. In this is true joy!

No comments: