Friday, January 27, 2012

beautiful beginnings- rolling into 2012

IMG_7798

I know I haven't been on here in forever and to tell you the truth it's been WONDERFUL! So we shall see how much I post in the year to come. We have just been enjoying time together around here and that is as it should be. I am still trying to decide if I will get on here and recap the end of last year. I can't seem to make up my mind. It was a wonderful end of the year and really full. Maybe that's why I hesitate. The thought of trying to include everything is overwhelming. But we shall see. Our fun did include Karina's first trip to Disney and great times with family. So peek back and see.


IMG_7801
Today we met up with some friends for a fun time skating.


IMG_7803
On our way home I decided to fulfill a desire that I have had for weeks now.


IMG_7806
I just wanted to go and sit on the sand and hear the waves and feel the warm sun.


IMG_7808
So we did and my little lady loved it as much as I did.


IMG_7813

IMG_7822

IMG_7826

IMG_7829
So happy to be here!


IMG_7831

IMG_7834
Giving Daddy a quick call to tell him where we were.


IMG_7848

IMG_7850

IMG_7854

IMG_7881
Praising the Lord and trying to catch a ray of that beautiful sun.


IMG_7874

IMG_7857

IMG_7880

IMG_7882
Buried treasure so I'm told.


IMG_7886


It was a seriously beautiful beginning to this year ahead. The Lord has already blessed it in so many ways and I can't begin to thank Him enough. His love and mercy make every day like a day at the beach even when it's not. So happy January ya'll and remember to praise Him for the little things even a ray of sunshine. Oh and I did catch one and bring it home. She's in the last picture there. :)

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

She is certainly a precious ray of sunshine! Those are beautiful pictures!