Monday, November 21, 2011

tea

IMG_5664

Karina and I enjoyed a yummy cup of tea this morning and it was a lovely way to start a Monday. Where did she get that fabulous hat and tea cup and plate? Well her sweet little cousin Caroline had a precious little tea party birthday yesterday and her crafty momma found the idea for the hats and even hit the jack pot on these ADORABLE cups and plates at Goodwill!!


IMG_5679

I just love them and Karina does too! The delicious scone you see was made by a friend of mine and they are sooooooo good. They are full of pumpkin and spices. YUM!


IMG_5671

So now that we have a had our tea I really should get moving around here. It is the last thing I want to do on this pretty morning. I would much rather take a walk or read a book. But the laundry is calling and my house needs a little love.


IMG_5676

We did just go on a wonderful vacation to Disney World and it was Karina's first time. We all really enjoyed it and even after a week of being home I still don't feel like I am back in the swing of things. But I'll get there. And I am really looking forward to having my guy home for a really long weekend. SO that should motivate me right? :)


We are having his family over for Thanksgiving and I am excited to set a pretty table and enjoy their company. I am going to try an not stress over having the house look perfect but you know how that goes. Hope you all have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. I hope to be on here again soon so check back to see what we're up to!

No comments: