Wednesday, September 7, 2011

jeff's 30th birthday

IMG_0639


August was a busy month for us but full of fun too. We celebrate some special birthdays in the family and Jeff's is one of them. This was a big one being that he turned the big 3-0! I really would've liked to throw a huge party but with his being so close to Karina's I just didn't have it in me. So maybe next year. :) Shhhhhhh don't tell him. ;)


We did celebrate though just not on a grand scale. We had his friends from work over for lunch that day and then had a lovely night out together while our little lady had some fun staying the night with her grandparents. It might as well have been my birthday too considering how much I enjoyed it all. So here are some pictures to let you in on the fun we had.

IMG_0648


IMG_0645

I had to do a little decorating.


IMG_0654

We love the Hershey pie for a go to birthday cake!


IMG_0655

IMG_0657

IMG_0658

IMG_0662

That afternoon Karina and I gave him a couple gifts and then we were off to drop her with Nana.


IMG_0663

Can you guess where we went to eat?


IMG_0665

IMG_0667

I love this place and had a little fun taking some pictures while Jeff went in to give them our name.


IMG_0671

IMG_0673
Yeah I'm wierd. I like their bricks.


IMG_0676

IMG_0679
It is always so hard for me to pick what to eat here.


IMG_0680
Love their bread with olive oil!


IMG_0681

IMG_0684
And their peach sangria's and calamari!!


IMG_0687

IMG_0685

IMG_0688
But most of all I love this man!!!! SO MUCH!


IMG_0692

After our yummy dinner we walk some shops. That is after we stopped for some coffee. :)


IMG_0694

IMG_0700
We both came home with some good stuff. I found this fun bracelet in a little shop I love. And Jeff got some great deals on these dress clothes. I think he is secretly enjoying whenever he has a reason to dress up now. After all he does have to wear polos and khakis to work every day. So I'm sure it is nice to wear something else.


IMG_0703

Below was my breakfast that I enjoyed in the quiet of my home the next morning. Jeff had gone to ride his motorcycle. And Karina was still at Nana's.


IMG_0708

And this is what I found when I got to Nana's. Yes that is Karina's pappy in a kayak in a pool!


IMG_0709

IMG_0714
And yes he is pretending to fish. What a nut! Karina enjoyed a little kayaking too.


IMG_0754

IMG_0758
And I just sat back and watched the fun with my chair in the shade. It was a great day and great weekend for that matter. I have thoroughly enjoyed every little bit of summer but I must say I am so very ready for fall.


Soon to come a few of my favorite things......

No comments: