Thursday, April 28, 2011

flower power



I am really enjoying making these right now. They seem to be doing well in the shop and it doesn't take long to make up a bunch and replenish what's been sold. Not so true with the knitted hats. :) It really is fun to go and pick out new patterned or solid fabric too. Though I really should get into more of my stash before I hit the store again to buy.


I really love having all my sweet lady friends over to learn a fun craft and will be planning a night very soon for just that. We have great snacks and fun fellowship and always end up making some really lovely things. I really need to get a date on the calender for that. It was hard to think of a time for it before Easter and now Mother's Day is right around the corner and I don't know if I can make it happen before then. So we will see but I will be sure to share all the fun we have on here. So keep a look out for more fun flowers!



















No comments: