Saturday, March 19, 2011

love

We are celebrating our 6 year anniversary today!! We went out on a wonderful date last night and stayed out pretty late. Nana and Pappy had our little lady over for the night and we took advantage of that. :) It was great! And sleeping in this morning was part of that being great too!
I could sit and write a REALLY long post here about how amazing my guy is and how blessed I am to have him in my life. I could write about how much he completes me and all the Lord has taught and continues to teach me through him. But I am going to keep it short. Cause I am ready to enjoy this day with him. So maybe that post will come later.
Hope you all are enjoying this gorgeous day we've been given. And that no matter the occasion you can celebrate all the blessings God gives us every day!

2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Happy Anniversary! Time goes by so quickly! God gave us a wonderful gift in husbands and may He continue to richly bless the two of you! I love you!

caknitter said...

AW, happy anniversary! Wishing you many, many more wonderful years of love and happiness together.