Wednesday, March 2, 2011

gettin' out

Ever have those days where you just wanna get out? You're not sure where and you don't really have a reason why. You just do! Well last weekend I had one of those days. So we went. And not really with any firm plan but it ended up being a wonderful time out together and we even got a little unexpected beach time in.

We took the dog. Now that could really be fun or a BIG mistake. On this day it was really fun. We enjoyed a beautiful little nature walk, had our picnic lunch on a beach that allowed dogs and then I even got to enjoy a little alone time shopping a bit. So here it is in pictures and I''ll just let you enjoy....





















































Today I headed back to the beach with my sis in law and we had relaxing time visiting while the kids enjoyed playing. The water was still a little cold for swimming, but we had a nice time none the less. I will be ready to go back soon.

2 comments:

Lia said...

Sounds like such a lovely day! I love impromptu adventures, too. I love the photos of your daughter in her sunglasses, especially the one where she's holding the net. Such personality. :) Thanks for sharing...

nancygrayce said...

What a sweet day! If we took our dogs, it would be a biggg mistake! Enjoyed seeing Karina last night!