Saturday, March 26, 2011

bloom

I have been a bad blogger lately. I just haven't wanted to sit here and type anything and I am still in that funk. So I will share a few pictures of things I've had fun making and hope to be back soon with more of a desire to write and give you a better peek at what's been happening around here. Nothing huge or exciting, but simple joys of the everyday.

The hats above are some I made for a special order as a gift for twins. The flowers below are some I've really enjoyed making and am so ready to sit one night and make many more. I would love to get a whole bunch done to sell in the shop and maybe that will happen this next week. We'll see. Hope you're having lovely weather like we are and that you're able to get out and about to enjoy the beauty of it all. Nothing can top God's designs that's for sure!!



1 comment:

Bridget said...

I love the green plaid flower!! (maybe its gingham... I dont have a little girl to put all of that adorable stuff on so I don't know!)