Monday, February 14, 2011

our valentine's day

"What? Valentine's Day is already over?"

"Oh man! I didn't even figure out who will be my valentine."

"What did you say? You will be mine? YAY!"

Here is a little peek at the fun we had celebrating!







Karina was so much in the loving mood she even hugged a tree!











I just loved pulling out some beach toys to enjoy this day even more. Made me realize we need to stock up again this summer. The weather was gorgeous and felt like God's sweet valentine gift to us. After a wonderful time out at the park we headed home to decorate some heart shaped sugar cookies.












When Jeff got home we sat and opened cards from him and what a precious time it was. He took special care to get something extra special for his girls. Thank you again hunny!!









I REALLY love these two sweethearts and it was so nice to end the day with a good dinner and a relaxing night. But it doesn't end there. Tomorrow I get really spoiled with a date and another gift on the way. Wonder what it could be?

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

You are so talented! That looks like a lot of fun! I love the sandwich cut outs. I'll bet those cousins had a great time.