Monday, February 21, 2011

belated or prolonged?

Let's just say that we have been celebrating this month of love for the last couple weeks now. Can't seem to get enough of it. And when thinking about all the amazing gifts of love I've been given I can't help but think of my precious family. I am still in awe after these last six years that the Lord would see fit to bless me so greatly.

We have been a bit under the weather for a few weeks now, but I think we are looking up from here. And our family's health is one of the other great gifts that I can't thank the Lord enough for. We are not really sick that much and for that I am so very grateful. Some of the other sweet gifts we have had of late...

a beautiful full moon the other night....

a sweet little four year old so excited to get new rain boots....

a wonderful Nana to take cookies too....

for a nice new watch from my hubby on our date....

for all these things that my God so graciously gives....

a little bookworm that so enjoys her library books....

heart shaped pan cakes requested by my little one.....

a beautiful evening bike ride requested by me....





and a bouquet of thanks sent to my door. I am truly one blessed girl and I hope you are too as you look for joy in the simple things all around. And I vote for celebrating Valentine's Day all year long!

No comments: