Tuesday, January 18, 2011

snowballs

We haven't been getting any snow 'round here, but that doesn't mean we can't pretend right? I love these cookies and they were always a favorite at my Nana's house. So when Christmas passed us by and I still hadn't made them something was missing. So Karina and I pulled out the stuff we needed and got to work. Did you know you need a princess dress on to make these? That's my little snow queen! But she did a quick change into her tutu. Guess she didn't want to mess up her queenly garb. :)

taste testing

ready to pop in the oven. see my makeshift snowflakes in the window?

sing with me! frosty the snowman.....


lovin' that girl in the tutu!

mommy and her girl having us a sweet time!

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

OH, now those look yummy!!!! And I love Karina in her princess dress AND her tutu.....I absolutely love tulle!