Monday, January 3, 2011

more soup



We have been enjoying a lot of soup around here. A friend of mine tried her hand at Olive Garden's Zuppa Tuscana soup when I was over the other night and it tasted soooo good. So I came home, went out and bought all I needed and made a huge double batch. I really really enjoyed it but don't think the man of the house likes kale like I do. :) So it will last me a long time. I don't mind that at all.


I love being able to call my mom or friends up and ask them to join me for lunch here. And it's always nice to have something already made up. So I will be making some soup lunch dates. :) Oh and Karina loves soup too, but might have the same feelings as her dad when it comes to this one. So more for me!!







I think I will be making a big batch of my favorite chili today! You can find the recipe and pictures here: http://http://kristiemd-oneblessedgirl.blogspot.com/2009/11/best-chili-ever.html I hope you love it as much as I do and that you are staying warm and cozy on this lovely winter day.

3 comments:

Susan H. said...

I made chili yesterday for lunch :)

Jackie said...

Can you send me that zuppa tuscana recipe?? I love that soup at olive garden! Wish I lived close enough to help you eat yours! :)

Wendy said...

I made a big crock of beef stew in the crockpot the other day, and I thought of you with all your pretty soups. It filled the house with a wonderful smell, and it was so nice to eat with the temperature in the teens. We miss you guys.