Saturday, January 8, 2011

january

We are enjoying some gorgeous weather in January and we made good use of it today. We all headed to the park including the dog and had a lovely time. I feel like we have been way too sun deprived lately and our skin tones are showing it. I might just have to make a trip to the beach this month for some play time in the sand. That's all my little lady wanted to do today and kept asking for a shovel that I didn't have.

Soon though we will be keeping sand toys in our car all the time for those regular beach trips. But I guess I need to bring one now for times like this. She would have been content in that sand for a mighty long time if I would have let her. And I could have planted myself there for the day just watching her.






I just love the way the sun looks coming through the branches of a tree. And just looky hear someone stamped this bench just for me. K is for Kristie right?




And there she is my happy little beach babe!




Isn't it so much fun seeing your kids have a great time!





The water was so peaceful and this shot of the sand served as a reminder to me of how my Lord's thoughts toward me are as many as the sand by the sea. Psalm 139:17,18. He gave us this lovely day and to Him I am truly grateful!

No comments: