Thursday, October 21, 2010

it's official!

I am so happy to say I am now selling my little rose pins and clips at a sweet little boutique here in town. I could not be more excited and I'm thrilled to see how they will do. I will be working on some more really soon and if you see some on here that you would like I would be happy to ship them anywhere too. SO let your friends know. I am also happy to make them in any color.
Our fun little girl night was a blast and the ladies all did really well trying to make a rose for the first time. I was so blessed they even wanted to try. It can be a little intimidating at first. My first try is not one to be proud of. But the more you do it the easier it gets. So cheers to all you out there who aren't afraid to try things for the first time!! You go girls!!

1 comment:

emily said...

yay!!! i love how you displayed them in the frame! very creative. :) i need to get one from you so i can spread the word!