Monday, October 11, 2010

a beauty


Do you think this little beauty knows how lovely she looks hanging out on this gorgeous flower? I was happy to capture the two together. It was such a sweet reminder of the passage in scripture where the Lord reminds us that if we'll just look at how beautifully He clothes the flowers and know that He cares for us even more we won't worry about what we put on.


Isn't it so easy to get caught up in how we look? I love getting good deals and I am convinced too that He makes those happen sometimes. But I also know he doesn't want that to be of great concern for us. So I will remember this and hope you can too. That He will make us as lovely as this little pretty even without our help.

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

Thank you for that beautiful reminder!