Tuesday, September 14, 2010

a blessing

Our family has had some trying times lately and though I won't be sharing it all right now I did want to share a blessing in the midst of it all. We have had the great blessing of spending time with my hubby's precious grandmother. I no longer have grandparents that are living and so she is such a gift to me. Karina has really enjoyed our time with her as well and we can't thank God enough for putting her in our lives. Here is a little of the fun we had last week.



I will be back soon with pictures from Karina's first gymnastics class and also our great time camping this weekend.

4 comments:

BECKY said...

Soooo cute, Kris! Love you honey and have been praying for all that concerns you. God is over it all.
Karina is such a little beauty! Just like her mommy!! That's so neat that she has a grandmother to have fun with!!
Blessings,
Aunt Becky

6HartsforHim said...

Adorable pictures!Praying for you all!!! So exciting that Karina has started gymnastics! Clara just made pre-team at the gym I work at,they would have so much fun doing gymnastics together! :)Love you cuz!!

caknitter said...

I hope spending time with grandma softened the trials you are going through right now. Sending good thoughts and prayers to you.

nancygrayce said...

Just adorable! I think time together was good for both of those ladies! I'm also sure you were a blessing to Grandma!