Monday, August 9, 2010

tomorrow

Tomorrow this precious girl will be turning four years old. Where has the time gone? She is not only a miracle to me, but also the sunshine that brightens each day. Four years ago today she was wiggling around inside me and I was dreaming of what that sweet face would look like. Then at 3:30 am in the morning I told her daddy it was time to go to the hospital. So we grabbed our bags and set out on the most wonderful adventure we'd ever know.
Now I can't wait to see what is to come. She has brought us so much joy and I am excited to see all that the Lord has for her. We are ready to celebrate with her and show her just how much she means to us with a fun little party this week. It will be flowers and butterflies this year for decorations. And I've already found some really cute things for that theme. So come back soon and have a great week too!!

3 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Happy Birthday sweet Karina!

caknitter said...

Happy Birthday to Karina!!!
May all her magical wishes come true. :-)

BECKY said...

I can't believe she is so big, Kris! What an adorable little gal she is! I know she just fills your heart with joy!!
Love you lots! Thank you so much for showing Maddy such a great time when we were up there! She is so blessed to have you for her cousin!!
Aunt Becky