Saturday, June 19, 2010

daddy's girl

Just wanted to hop on here real quick like and say hope you all have a fabulous Father's Day. We are having a wonderful weekend and I just sent this picture in to Walmart a little bit ago to get a few printed out for some cards. My Dad, father in law and husband don't read my blog so I am in no way showing them what their card will look like. I thought it would be fun to write inside "Pucker up 'cause your getting some kisses for Father's Day!"

This is a shot that I LOVE from today. We headed out to the beach for a picnic lunch and a little swimming in the surf and it was great! Karina hasn't enjoyed daddy's company at the beach for quite some time. So today was a real treat. It was so precious for me to sit and watch the two of them and how much they love each other. They just have so much fun and I am so blessed to have this awesome man in my life. I am so very blessed too that the Lord saw fit to make him a father and what a good one he is!

After all the fun on the beach we cruised on over to some shops and got some shaved ice. YUM!These two really melt my mamma's heart and I couldn't ask for more!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Cute pic Kris and what a cute idea for a Father's Day card! Love how you think!

Have a great Sunday!!
Love you,
Aunt Becky