Wednesday, May 19, 2010

red



I really love this color and God seems to be surrounding me with it lately and I am so thankful. No I didn't wake up one morning seeing that my nails were miraculously painted a pretty red. :) I did that part. Haha! Is it getting older that makes the flowers seem lovelier and the berries sweeter? If so then I don't mind growing older one bit. Today my little lady's blue eyes glow along with her pretty blue sundress. And soon I am off on a walk to see what other lovelies God has waiting for me in this precious day He has made. And to smell all the wonderful smells of flowers blooming through our neighborhood. Back soon with some pretty photos of my delicious smelling jasmine in the back yard. Till then go enjoy something lovely.

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

I hope you don't mind, but I ate one of those beautiful strawberries! :)