Wednesday, April 21, 2010

three gulls at the beach

Some of you might get a bit tired of my blog come May because most of my post are all about the beach. But it is where we live and a big part of our life. I am so blessed to be able to at the drop of a hat pack up my little lady, some toys, a couple chairs and some lunch and head out to what I think is one of the prettiest places I've ever seen.

I thoroughly enjoy the company of others in my family as well and this was one of those days. My mom had the day off and came along with us to enjoy the beauty. We, she and I, used to do this a lot when Karina was a baby. Just the three of us would pack up and head out for some swimming and sweet sunshine. SO it was like old times and I ate it up, every minute!

This was a really neat little store and we all found something fun. Karina got this little mermaid and a cool new bucket and shovel. Oh yeah Cinderella even got some sun on this gorgeous day.

Don't you just love that she has her hair up and high heels on?!



picture perfect!



Two more gulls at the beach. :)

1 comment:

emily said...

i am laughing so hard at cinderella in this one.... you know, i think i just might wear my heels to the beach tomorrow, too. HA! you and i both know i don't even OWN any heels. :) looking forward to more sand-filled memories with you tomorrow.