Friday, March 19, 2010

packing up

Today we are celebrating our 5 year anniversary! I would sit here and write about how much I love my man and how God has blessed me more then I could have ever imagined with him, but that would take alllllllllll day! And I have to pack! We are so excited because we have planned a little getaway and we leave this afternoon. So I am packing up and getting ready to go enjoy some time with the love of my life at a quaint little town by the water, with great restaurants and fun little shops. The place we are staying even has complimentary bikes you can use!
My VERY VERY sweet sister in law and her husband have offered to watch our little lady and I know she will have a blast while we are away. It is such a great blessing to me and wonderful gift to know that she is so very loved and cared for!!
So we head out in just a few hours and you know I will be back to tell you all about it when we return! I better go and finish up some things so I will write again soon and hope you all have a wonderful weekend with those you love!

3 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I saw your car at Emily's and almost beeped to say Happy Anniversary! I hope you and Jeff have a wonderful time!!

Tam said...

we've talked a lot this week and I think I've told you a million times already to have sooo much fun this weekend! I love you precious sister of mine! I thank God for how he has blessed you and Jeff so richly in your marriage and how you glorify God in it. I'm so thrilled you married such a wonderful man that we LOVE so much and are so priviledged to call brother/uncle!!! Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

BECKY said...

Hi Kris! Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a great time!

I got together with some blog friends up in St. Augustine yesterday and had a blast!! 3 of them are coming down here Tuesday to go on an airboat ride and dinner together! More fun!!

Can't wait to hear about your getaway!!
Love ya,
Aunt Becky