Wednesday, March 10, 2010

knitting...

..... up a storm! I have had so much fun lately making these sweet hats! Can I just tell you how much I love to knit!! OK I'll stop adding !!!! to every sentence, but really, I am enjoying this. And how fun to get cute pics of my sweet little niece wearing them. These have recently been put up in my etsy shop. SO if you know someone with a 12 month old that would love one of these let them know.

I love to experiment with different colors and can't stop knitting with brown right now. It is just such a warm color that goes with any other color. Right now I am working on a fun little baby gift that I can't wait to give. And yes it has brown in it. :) I am almost done with it and will give it it's own little post as soon as I finish. So more to come...



1 comment:

stitching under oaks said...

Kristie those are beautiful. I love how changing out the colors made them all so unique. I agree brown is a great color that goes with just about anything. I also wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog. I'll be praying God will guide you and your husband as you wait on His perfect will for your family. It's so nice to meet another 'sister'! yay!