Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Leaves!

Why am I posting about leaves at the end of Feb.? Are you saying doesn't she know it's not Oct. or Nov.? Well we waited. We always wait. Our trees are not done dropping leaves until mid to late Feb. And I really see no point at all in raking before then. So last week this was us almost every day. Jeff came home and did some after work and we, as a family made many wheel barrel trips to the street with all our leaves.

I will say we did have some fun though. The very last picture Karina is crying as she pushes her wheel barrel to the back yard. But you can't see it so it is actually a cute picture. :) I know aren't I mean! It was nap time and that is just what we did after wearing ourselves out. Raking is DEFINITELY exercise!






At least we don't have to shovel snow where we live!