Wednesday, February 3, 2010

An amazing GOD!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil.
This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

By wisdom the LORD laid the earth's foundations, by understanding he set the heavens in place;
by his knowledge the deeps were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew.

Prov. 3:5-6, 7-8, 19-20

These are some of my favorite passages of scripture and they were in my daily reading of Proverbs today so I thought I would share. I woke up today with the sun and went for a beautiful walk while listening to praise songs. It was a wonderful way to start the day. And as the suns rays hit my face I was so sweetly reminded of how our Father in heaven takes such good care of us to the smallest detail! As the birds sang I thought about how God meets each and every need we have without overlooking one of them. What a gracious and merciful Lord He is. And what a humbling thought that he would think of me. SO if you woke up today praise Him for his great gifts and thank Him even in the midst of your trials. :) You'll be glad you did!

4 comments:

BECKY said...

Of course these lovely photos of yours just make me smile, because of the memories we have of the time spent there!! And they're beautiful!!

God is amazing in how He tends to the details of our lives. I'll have to tell you more about my appendectomy details when I see you next time! It was so cool!

Love you Kris and your sweet heart for the Lord!!

Wonderful post gal!
Love,
Aunt Becky

Madison said...

AMEN!

Mariel said...

This was just beautiful, Kristie! Thank you for sharing. <3

Madison said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! Glad you found some great finds! When you mean punchy thingys are you saying Cropadile! We just got ours too! And you with your monograms your too funny! But I have too say I love them too! Hope you guys had fun at Pier park! Wish I was there!