Monday, January 4, 2010

SOLD!


I was so excited to sell my first knitted hat of 2010 over the weekend! I sent it off today to the sweet little head it will keep all cozy and warm!! I think tonight I will get busy and make some more as this very cold winter of ours is sure to bring in some more business I hope. I love making these little hats so much. Not only do they take so little time to make they also melt my heart thinking of the precious little babies they will adorn. I mean look at this face! So off to knit as soon as my little lady is all snug in her bed. Happy knitting for all you that do!

3 comments:

Madison said...

How exciting! I can't wait to get my Etsy up soon cuz I already have ten items! Hope you sell much this year!

nancygrayce said...

It's beautiful. You're so talented!!

martha - caknitter said...

Your hats are so cute! Happy Knitting!