Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sweet times!


A couple weeks ago now we had a wonderful luncheon cookie exchange with the ladies of our church. It was a wonderful time of fun games, sweet fellowship, yummy food and delicious cookies! My sister decorated the table that I sat at and it was beautiful. Not only because of her arrangement but of the sweet ladies at our table too!! I loved sitting at a table with my dear mom, sister and sister in law as well as some very dear and close friends of mine.


I also loved my friend Heather's table and think it was my favorite. I am a sucker for square plates and love those reindeer too!!! Great job Heather!

My sweet sister in law, Emily, planned some really cute games for us to play and these little gifts were part of one. They had some really neat ornaments in them and I'll post some pictures soon of the cute snowman one I came home with.


This is a beautiful salad that my mom brought and man was it good! I had some fun doing the decorations for the food tables the night before and was so happy to see all the ladies enjoying how it looked!

My dear friends I love SO MUCH! (They are also my knitting buddies!)


My mom, sis, and me having a wonderful time!

Everyone digging in!

I had to include a pic of these cute little ladies who were so sweet to help and serve that day!

Then it was cookie time! And as crazy as it sounds I think I am a picky cookie eater. I only liked a few of the ones that were there. But I guess it could also be a good thing right? :) Hope you are all having some sweet times of your own!

2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Oh, I hate that I missed this! What a fun time!

Heather said...

thanks Kristie!! Had fun the other night!!