Saturday, December 19, 2009

A pirates life for me.....

Just had to share a few pictures from my sweet nephews pirate birthday party earlier this month. He is such a sweetheart and I love him so much. And what a cute pirate he makes. I even brought some of my own pirates to the party!


A daddy and daughter pirate pair!

Jeff cracked me up when we got to the party and he came out of the bathroom looking like this. Must say I would fall for a pirate that looks like him. Wait I did fall for a pirate that looks like him. :)

My sister did a great job from the pirate ship cake to the cannonball pinata. The kids sure had fun whacking away at it. And even more fun grabbing the goods!

Then it was outside on the boardwalk for a treasure hunt. They hid little gold coins and gold brick looking boxes filled with candy for the kids to find.

Then it was back in for gifts and cake and what a fun way it was to spend a Sunday afternoon. Oh and I didn't mention we had a yummy grilled lunch. SO thanks Tam and Jonathan for having us and all the work it took. I know your little man loved every minute!

No comments: