Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's is here?


Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that you will all have a happy happy new year. Our Christmas was lovely and I will share more soon. But this little man was one of the great highlights for me this year. He is my new little nephew and after we met I fell in love! My brother and his wife came to stay with us for a few days after Christmas and I so thrilled on waking up to this little guys sweet noises! He and I even had some precious times together in the morning just the two of us. I love the surprised look on his face in this picture and it really sums up what I am feeling about it being 2010 tomorrow! AHHHH! Can't believe it but I sure am excited to see all that God has for us in the year to come!!

3 comments:

nancygrayce said...

He is so darling! I am excited to see what the Lord has this year too!

martha - caknitter said...

Your nephew is precious!
Happy New Year!!

Madison said...

Glad you had a lovely Christmas and hope your having a wonderfull new year! Love ya!