Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let it snow?

Ok so the chances of us getting snow here are slim to none, but one can dream right? Karina and I went on a wintery stroll the other night checking out a few of our neighbors decorations and she sure had fun. She has seen snow and even built a real snowman before, but you would've thought these were even better when she saw them!







This might be my favorite from that night and maybe all month. I still can't believe sometimes that God has blessed me with this precious little lady and all the fun we've had and all that's yet to come. She truly does bring so much JOY to my life and I praise God for the gift she is to me!

And home again. I would love to go on another walk through more of our neighborhood before all the lovely lights are taken down. Maybe Jeff will go with us next time. He was a sweetie and put up our lights all the way around the house and they look so wintery! Hope you all are enjoying some chilly weather too whether it's by the fire, or out on a walk.


1 comment:

martha - caknitter said...

Your tree looks so pretty.
And, little Karina...adorable as usual.