Wednesday, December 16, 2009

flashback.....


Our picture of Karina this year reminded me of this one taken when she was 1 yr. old. It is so much fun to look back and see how much she has grown and changed. It makes me a little sad too though knowing that she isn't my little baby anymore. But I will cherish every moment and pray that God grows her into the lovely woman he wants her to be. She is so much fun right now and I know we will always have that something special just the two of us. Yes, we are her daddy's girls but we are also each others best buddies. That's not to say that I think you should be your child's friend instead of parent. I highly disagree with that way of thinking. But I see that as we raise her she desires that closeness with both of us even after the discipline has been done. So sweet Karina mommy loves you and I am so glad God blessed us with you!

2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

She's a picture of happiness!

Madison said...

How adorable! She's sooo cute!