Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Look Mom!

This little lady had some real fun with her Daddy a couple weekends ago. While I stayed home and hosted a baby shower her sweet dad took her to a Fall Festival put on by a church out on the beach. I don't think she missed me one bit. Everything was free and so she bounced in the bouncy houses, wrode on the little train, got her face painted (for the first time) and ate a yummy lunch. Oh and she also played a little game that won her that cute little whale. It's these times that I know she is growing up and will soon be asking to go and do things with friends and not mind if mommy or daddy are there. But I will hold on to this time for as long as I can and know that God has truly blessed our lives with being able to be a part of hers.







No comments: