Wednesday, October 14, 2009

cousin crafts

A couple weeks ago I had the joy of watching my brothers sweet kids for him a few days out of the week. So I tried to come up with some fun things for us to do. These are a couple things we did and they loved it. Indie especially enjoyed having my full attention while the others took naps.




Oh the cousin love. And it's not always like that so I can really appreciate what this picture displays!! Soon to come more on the farm! And cousin love at that!

3 comments:

Madison said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I know I do when I am at your house! I miss all of you so much!

nancygrayce said...

Those are cute crafts! You are so talented!

Madison said...

I did have a good time bike riding! And I am glad you did too! I saw only the photo of them on the elephant and I was so jealous!LOL