Friday, September 25, 2009

My "little" brother.....


.....and his little man! I am so excited to share this sweet picture of my precious brother and his new baby boy!! I couldn't be happier for my bro and his wife. They have so patiently waited for this day and now it has come and gone and they are enjoying this sweet little gift. I can't wait to get my hands on him and tell him just how much his Auntie K loves him. Praise the Lord for these blessings from heaven and may we never forget who they really belong to and for whose glory they are here.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats on being aunted again! I've never met them but feel like I know them after hearing you talk about them so much and can't believe it's been long enough that the baby is here already! What's the baby's name?

Anonymous said...

Awww! I took that picture! :) He looks so happy and proud, doesn't he?
~Kate