Friday, September 25, 2009

Cupcakes anyone?


I think I am going to make up some more of these cute cupcakes really soon. I have lots of pink and brown yarn and I know Karina would thrill on having her own. I am really good at coming up with fun gift ideas for other peoples kids and then not making them for my own child. So I will break that cycle and cook up some of these for my own precious little baker. I think I will go and work on some now so I will catch you all later and hopefully with a cupcake or two to show. :)

6 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Kristie! You are just so talented girl! Just love to see what you come up with! Karina definitely needs some cupcakes!!

Love the pics of the kids with the lips!! Too cute!!

Love to you, hon!!
Aunt Becky

Kristi said...

3 things:

I can relate! I am constantly making things for other people and my kids rush in the room to ask, "Mommy, when are you going to make me one?" :)

Your cupcakes are AWESOME! When you have a chance, please list a few in your Etsy shop; I'd like to buy some!

Lastly I looked at that picture and thought, "Why is Ethan wearing a pink apron?" Man! They look so much alike!! haha! :)

Beth said...

Are you selling these? I would love to buy some!

nancygrayce said...

Those are so cute! How is the new nephew doing??

Madison said...

I love the cupcake hats! I would even wear one! I also love the cute picture of Caroline!

Love, Madison

martha - ca knitter said...

The hat and cupcake are adorable! Did you make both?