Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vroom vroom.....


Yes, this is my hubby's new toy. He turns 28 tomorrow and I guess you could call it an early birthday present. He got it for a great price after looking around and doing some research.

Now I know there are those of you out there that would never own a bike, never be with someone who owned a bike and if you did you would never climb on the back of one to go for a ride.

Well I am none of the above. I am really looking forward to my first ride tomorrow with my man to go to a great little beach restuarant for us to celebrate his birthday as well as a lot of hard work while he attended college and worked full time. So I guess it could be considered a graduation present and while were at it we might as well say an early Christmas present. That means I'm off the hook for finding a present right? :)

Well no matter how you look at it I know we will have fun taking the occasional ride together. And yes we will be extra safe. Jeff has already bought me a padded jacket, leather boots and a helmet to match his. So if you hear a little noise coming down your street peek out the window, it might be us out for a ride.

5 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Kristie!! What an awesome birthday present! Happy Birthday to Jeff!! You have got to post a pic of you in your leather boots and such!! You're a bikin' Mama now!! How fun is that??

Have a wonderful rest of the week!!
Love ya,
Aunt Becky

Kim said...

Bikes are so much fun! Happy Birthday to Jeff! You will have an awesome time riding, I'm sure of it. I love riding with Rich, we have so much fun and meet lots of interesting people!
Enjoy!
Kim

Wendy said...

Oh, Clayton would be so jealous. This boy has a motorcylce (or "modor-sider") obsession. Happy birthday to Jeff. Enjoy your rides. I know I would.

Madison said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe he got a bike!!! Happy Birthday to him
!!! Hope you have fun but make sure you take a picture!!! I am not missing my cousin in leather boots, jacket ,and helmet.LOL

Toni said...

my hubby has a Harley V-Rod he got two years ago for his birthday;=} present. He looks really good on it too. Hope you enjoy your rides they are a lot of fun.