Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Party hoppin' !

This month has started off with a splash. We had the pleasure of celebrating the birthdays of two of my sweet nieces last week. And we have another this week and even another the week after that! Wow!


The parties started with Natalie's 7th birthday. She had a pool party and it was a really great time. I was blessed to help out by making the cake for the birthday girl and embroidering the names on the cute little bags that my sister got for party favors. I think they came out so sweet and the kids really loved them. So here are some pics from all the fun.



The birthday girls flip flops
My two sweeties having a great time.

The flip flop cake


One happy little girl


All the kids except for Karina.



Then it was onto Sensi's 3rd birthday. We had a great time and the kids loved the fun water slides. Karina and Sensi had a blast together and went up and down this cute slide I don't know how many times.



I love this picture of Sensi's cousins helping her out with that one candle.


We look forward more fun times with the birthdays in the family this month. We are so blessed to be near to them and spend these special times together.


3 comments:

nancygrayce said...

That was a great cake! And I love how you monogramed the boys names plain and the girls all girly! It really is nice that all the cousins can be so close!

mama said...

Okay, who did the flip flop cake? Was that you? If so, I may commission you to help with L's birthday cake. It would go perfect with her water theme!

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures! I love the cake! And WOW! All of the "kids" are growing up so much!! I hope we get to come down for a visit soon! :)