Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh the fun!


Jeff just bought this great little pool for us and we sure have enjoyed it. I was looking for anything to get wet in since we don't really want to be outside right now unless we are in the water. He was looking for something that he could enjoy lounging in while playing with Karina too. So this is what he found and I must say it was a great choice. It has plenty of play room in the middle and on both ends there are inflatable seats. So we will be enjoying the outdoors while staying cool at the same time. Hope you all are enjoying some fun times too and having a great summer!!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Hey Kris,
Looks like fun!! We had a picture of Uncle Randy in a little round pool at one time...too funny! This size is a good size for adult dippin' too!

Love ya,
Aunt Becky

Madison said...

I've seen this HUUGE water slide thing in target but it was like $477.00 my dad would be like: the thing is killin my grass and a waste of money! But I am glad you guys are having fun!!

Love, Madison