Tuesday, June 16, 2009

fun and fellowship


I just had the great pleasure of celebrating the birthday of a very dear friend of mine last month with all our girlfriends. I couldn't have enjoyed this time more with all the sweet young ladies in my life and am so very grateful to the Lord for each and every one of them. Two of them just happen to be my precious sister and sister in law which makes it even better!! Heather had a great time as you can see in the picture above and all us girls had fun helping her eat that HUGE piece of cake!! :) I love this pic!

Tonight I am headed to Heather's house for even more fun and fellowship and I can hardly wait. We are going to be making little hair bows for all our little girls and I know it will be so much fun. It is a blessing to me every time Heather opens up her home to us for some craft time and we always leave having shared our hearts and handmade goodies.

So thank you sweet Heather and know that it is such a blessing to me to know you and share these times together!!!

2 comments:

Madison said...

Hey Kristie looks like you had a great time I am glad!!! I miss all of you!! see ya in 4 weeks and 5 days!!! Not that Im counting or anything!

Love, Madison

Heather said...

I loved my surprise get together and that cake was OUTRAGEOUS! The hair bow making night WAS so much fun! I am blessed by you also! Thank you for the sweet post!