Monday, June 22, 2009

Crafty or Crazy?

What do you do when you are on a slow evening stroll through your neighborhood, just enjoying the warm breeze and you come upon a BIG box someone is throwing out. Do you a) keep walking and think nothing of it? b) think that it could make something fun for your kid but you really don't want the work of doing it? c) decide what's a little work to make your kid so happy and why pass it up when it's free?

Well I chose c) tonight when I saw this great BIG box and immediately thought of how cute it would be to make this. I know I'm a little crazy in the head for wanting to spend an hour doing this at the end of a long day. But when all I can think about is how my little girl will love it and the fun we will have playing in it I can't help myself. What's a couple of rolls of wrapping paper and a little creativity gonna cost me anyway. I will tell you. Nothing compared to the joy on that little girl's face when she wakes up tomorrow and sees this!! Can you believe the little tray in the window was in the box too?!! How cute!

Now I just have to be ready to play the customer all day looooooooong. :) Still it's a joy!






Happy play shopping everyone!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Aww! That's so great! Sweet. I hope to see pictures of her surprise and joy!!! :)

Jackie said...

THAT IS AWESOME! You are so creative! Also, you are quite a great photographer and I want to steal your daughter. She's so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! :)

Madison said...

Oh Kristie I love it!!! Emily and the kids would to!! It just is so CREATIVE! Have a great week!!

Love, Madison

BECKY said...

Well as your aunt I can just tell the truth!! Crazy, but oh so very crafty!! ;o)

You did a wonderful job on this, and I know she will love it!! You're such a good mom!!

Love ya,
Aunt Becky