Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring has sprung!

These are the flowers that are gracing me with their presence right now around our house. I got out the other day and had fun just snapping away so I thought I'd share....(oh Nancy the pansy pics are for you! I loved yours too!)




Heather this ones for you! Thanks again for all the gorgeous flowers!


Nancy this one is for you too. Thanks again for the lovely crepe myrtles!!


Another one for Heather. I love this jasmine and it's really taking off now!

Tam this ones for you since you love these little flowers!

And this one is for Emily because she loves the "blood red". Hehehehe!


These last two are for me because I love sitting on my front porch especially in the early morning after my fast walk to just admire the beauty all around me. Love that fresh green against the blue blue sky! Hope you all are enjoying God's design.

3 comments:

emily said...

so beautiful! thanks for the flower dedication. :) but you should've taken a picture of some FAKE ones for me since that is all that survives at my house!! i didn't know your jasmine was surviving... mine never even tried. aw man. i keep telling myself it must be something with our soil... but i know the truth. i have no green thumb. i don't even have a thumb. i'll just come over to enjoy all your flowers!!!

nancygrayce said...

Beautiful, beautiful flowers! Looks like the crepe myrtles are loving it in your yard! My pansies are still pretty! I just keep telling them it is cold and apparently they believe me! :)

Heather said...

You are so sweet! Thank YOU for taking that basket full off my hands! Love ya!