Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sooooooo proud!!!

Can I shout it from the rooftops,
can I tell you one thing?
My hubby is graduating,
and I just want to sing!
He has worked so hard,
to attain this very goal.
Jeff is soon to be named
an alumni Nole!
So Hooray for we have come to this date,
When it is now time to celebrate!


Jeff finished up his finals this week and is so glad he's done! Well, he will have one more class this summer but that should be a breeze! I had to do something to celebrate on Wed. night when he came home from testing. So I made one of his favorite dinners and also this cookie cake. Then last night we went to a lovely banquet honoring him with an "Outstanding Undergraduate Award" for the highest GPA in his major. WOOOOO HOOOO! Is what this proud wife said. I know all of us wives have these moments when we are just so happy for our husbands and so blessed to share it with them. This was just that for me. It was also just fun to get all dressed up and spend an evening with my man. So here's to Jeff!

I will get some pictures of his graduation next weekend and maybe throw in one from last night too. Stay tuned. :) And have a great weekend!

2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Wonderful!!!! The cookie looks great too! Seriously, what a great accomplishment and we're really proud of him too!

Kim said...

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!