Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today we were so very blessed to celebrate my Dad's birthday with him at a park here in town and it was lovely. He is one of the most wonderful and amazing men I know and will ever know. I have so many reasons to be grateful for him. He has loved me and raised me and taken such good care of me. And not only that but he went above and beyond as a dad and now does the same as a father in law and grandpa. I am so blessed that my little girl can call him her Papou (Greek for grandpa) and experience the love that I grew up knowing through him. So thank you Dad for all you are and all you do. I pray God will continue to bless you greatly and give us many more years together!

4 comments:

emily said...

THAT is a great picture!!!! happy birthday, andy! we are so thankful for you and your precious family. brian and i are so blessed by the friendships of all of your children. thank you for the way you have led them into adulthood and continue to guide them as a loving father. you are truly an encouragement to us all.

nancygrayce said...

I'm so glad he had a great birthday! You write the sweetests posts!!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

hurry up and post pictures of your trip!!! I can't wait to see them! you and Emily are just giving little hints... :) by the way the last comment I removed because I misspelled a word.. can't have that now can we!