Saturday, March 21, 2009

Me and my man..

This last Thursday my amazing man and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. I can't begin to say how VERY blessed I am to have him in my life. God has given me such a wonderful gift in just knowing him. He has such a heart for the Lord and cares for me and our family better then I could have ever asked for. I am SOOOOOO in love with him and looking back at our past and thinking of the future only makes me love him more. I truly see Christ love exemplified in him and can say through the good and bad times we have weathered God is only drawing us closer to Him and each other. When I see him with our little girl I am reminded of the love the Father has for His children in a way that is so precious. So thank you Lord for this man, father, friend, sweetheart of mine. May we have many more amazing years together serving the Lord and growing in love!

This is a figurine that I just love that was a gift from my sweet sister in law for our wedding. It really looks like us and is just so simple and precious. So thank you again dear sister!


1 comment:

Heather said...

happy anniversary Kristie and Jeff! love ya!