Friday, February 20, 2009

Sisters!

Here is the picture that somehow got left out of my last post that I really wanted to share. I am so honored and blessed to have a sister like Tammy. She is someone who encourages me to better myself while at the same time loving me so much just the way I am. She is someone I can laugh with, cry with, and she totally understands. I love that we can be serious, but also lose it immediately when an inside joke pops up out of the blue. I have so many great memories with her and hope to make many more. I pray all you girls out there would have the chance to share this great love with your sister, a sister in law who feels like a sister, or even a really close friend you know God put in your life to be a sister to you. There is really nothing quite like it and for it I praise the Lord!

The neck warmer Tam is wearing is what I gave her for her birthday up in the mountains. And can I just say I LOVE the way it looks on her!!! This picture was too cute to not share, with her and her oldest daughter Natalie. I like so much that I was able to coordinate their knitwear.

And it doesn't get cuter than this. How I love this sweet family. Oh and yes I had fun making little Claire and Joseph hats too! Stay warm everyone!


2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Ah! I know what you mean about sisters! I so blessed to have mine too! The neck warmer is absolutely beautiful and looks so pretty on Tammy!

Kristi said...

Aww!

LOVE those photos!

You two are probably the most beautiful sisters I have EVER met.... I mean that! It takes my breath away to see you guys smiling together in a photo - so beautiful; I'm sure I'm not the only one!!! :)