Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun at the circus!

Here are the pictures of us at the circus that I promised a long time ago. It was a great time and we were blessed by my sister's husband with free tickets which made it even better. We also had the joy of going with them and my parents and seeing all the kids have a great time together. They rode the animals, watched the amazing acts and munched on popcorn and funnel cake. We couldn't have had a better time and it was Karina's first time at the circus and I think she would have joined them if we had let her. Hehehe. So enjoy the fun with us as you browse these shots....

Karina and Natalie are on the front of the camel.

"Mommy I want a pony for Christmas"

The human canon ball...man

cool camels

Joseph watching the people on trapeze

All of us watching and holding our breath

family fun!

Me and my hunny

" No this is what I want for Christmas! "

Good luck wrapping him up huh!






No comments: