Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Family fun!


Last month we had a great time with some of Karina's little cousins for the day. Their mommy was out of town and their daddy was at work. So we pulled out the play dough and had a great time. The girls kinda did their own thing but Ethan and I had a good time making a cool blue jet flying through some clouds and a big white whale. I can't wait to see how these little creative minds grow over the years.























This road was made out of my efforts to make something to play with that would be fun for a little boy when most of our toys are girly. They all loved it. I didn't get pictures of this until the cousins left but I am sure it will be played with in future days at our house. We had a really good time that day and I was blessed that I could help out our sweet family. Hope you all our having great family times and enjoying precious moments with your own sweet kids.

No comments: