Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to the man I love!!!

Yes this is a day late, but I had to get on here anyway and say it again. Yesterday was Jeff's 27th birthday. Since Karina wasn't going to be able to celebrate it with him at home we decided to bring the party to him at work. So I woke up and made a cookie cake at home. Then after enjoying some time at my sister in laws house and a yummy lunch we headed over to see him and sing happy birthday. It turned out that it wasn't the surprise I had hoped for but oh well. He loved it anyway and then was able to share it with his coworkers.
Then later that night we left Karina with my parents and went out for a lovely dinner and a relaxing evening together. We ended up strolling through a new Border's Books that Jeff hadn't been to and just really enjoyed browsing the shop and sitting in their comfy chairs to look through some magazines. I know we are boring aren't we. :)
I know I've said it before but I will say it again. I don't deserve this amazing man and all the joy he brings into my life. God knew what he was doing when he picked us for each other and I am so in love with and proud of Jeff. He is a wonderful dad, husband and man of God and I couldn't ask for more!

No comments: