Wednesday, July 9, 2008

God is good!

The post right under this one was something I read this morning in my quiet time and I just felt like I wanted to share it and hope that it is an encouragement to you. At first I was just going to put in part of it, but the whole thing is so beautiful and so true.
Our family is doing great. I just haven't gotten on here in a while. I am trying to take advantage of the sweet moments with my friends and family. And sometimes our days are so full that the nights are so great for relaxing and knitting! I did take Karina to the zoo today with my sister in law and another sweet friend and their kids and we had a blast. So those pictures will come soon. As well as pictures of Karina's big girl bed that she is now sleeping in!! Yay! So until then I hope you all have a great week and we'll meet again soon. :)

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

Ah, I can't wait to see pictures of the big girl bed! Can't believe she's big enough for a big girl bed!!