Monday, June 2, 2008

Charming Charleston: part 1....

I am going to break up these pictures into three post so that I am not on here all night trying to tell you how great Charleston was to visit and have you see every picture I took especially since I am getting a late start. So here are some of the ones I captured on Saturday when we went to the Farmer's Market. It was great and I was wishing I had a hundred bucks to blow while just walking the booths. But I didn't and we still had a great time. I did buy some peach chutney that I have yet to try. (I'm thinking about mixing some into some cream cheese to top some crackers for a delicious treat one day) It was a gorgeous day as you can see...

After we strolled the booths a little we found a nice spot under a lovely shade tree to set up with the gang. Kristi's sweet husband Eric treated us to some yummy pretzel dogs and fresh made donuts. YUM!

Then we let the kids roam a bit and of course my little girl would find the nearest dog to pay a visit. She sure is becoming quite the animal lover and is so sweet to them as she says hello.

This great open space was such a nice place to run and play. I really enjoyed just watching as Karina explored all around her.


I think by the time this picture was taken she was plum worn out, but Em and I still had big plans for the rest of the day. There was still so much to see and so we headed out while Kristi's family headed home. Our next stop would be the Market and a relaxing carriage ride through the streets of old homes.


So come back soon for more from Charleston...

No comments: